Sears Group Trust recommends that you read the helpful advice from AgeUk help. This contains information on the symptoms of Coronavirus; how you can reduce the risk of getting Coronavirus; what you should do if you feel unwell and what to do if you are worried about someone else.

We also recommend that you keep up-to-date via television and radio as well as by monitoring the AgeUK site: age uk home page and that of Public Health England public health england

A brand new organisation - the National Institute for Health Protection (NIHP) has been established and it's primary focus is public health protection and infectious disease control, in particular with the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.  This organisation will combine the responsibilities of Public Health England and the NHS Test and Trace service.

If you’re in financial difficulty because of coronavirus and struggling to pay your gas and electricity bills, your energy provider must support you during this time. You can find more on the Ofgem website

If you own your own home, you could be entitled to a minimum 3-month mortgage break. You can find more information through the Money Advice Service

There is also support if you’re on a low income and having trouble paying your Council Tax. You should contact your local council, who will be able to explain what support is available to you. 

Printer Printable Version
Page last updated: 4th September 2020 11:00 AM

This website is powered by Charity Edit
Website by Charity Edit